I write erotic romance for women.
My Blog contains adult material NSFW for 18+ only, if you aren’t mature enough to stop reading when something I’ve written offends you, then please do not continue.
However, if you agree with me on the following then you’re going to love my work;
- - Did you enjoy the 50 shades of grey but you are now wondering what other colours of erotic romance is out there?
- - Do you want your heroes to be standing on the precipice of evil, wondering how much fun it might be to jump?
- - Do you root for your main characters to be together, no matter how difficult it seems, and you have no idea if or how they will ever get there?
- - Do you believe that sex should be hardcore, hot, steamy and passionate, not love-making and flowery prose? Orgasms should leave you breathless and screaming for more, not weeping inconsolably and shattering you into million pieces.
- - Do you like stories that intertwine and bring seemingly incompatible characters together in clever erotic twists?
I’m busy preparing the Cherry Tree trilogy for publishing, it’s in its second draft format & I’m lacing over the plot lines to bring you, my reader, an evolving storyline with twists and turns.
I’m thrilled with it, I hope you will find it exciting too …
If you want to know more about the series, I have posted my ‘mood boards’ on Pinterest – a great visual representation of the story themes – pinterest.com/rgibsonauthor/
I love Twitter and keep an active account, I love to chat with readers and fellow authors – please come follow me & I’ll follow back -
I also have a website where you can learn a little bit more about the series & my other works – I don’t just write erotica!